Cardi: F21; Plaid Button Down: Target; Barely visible striped shirt: H&M; Sparkly belt: J.Crew Factory; Jeans: Target; Boots: Payless; Scarf: H&M; Umbrella: Ikea
- Family in town, even for a short bit, this weekend. Nat had an absolute blast with his cousins, as always.
- D getting Tuesday off because of MORE family in town. The best.
- Nat reading to kina. He just dragged over his chair and a book and started telling her about Goofy. Most adorable thing ever (photo below).
- Baby snuggles.
- Gobi butter masala for dinner. Yum.
- My laptop keyboard spontaneously being fixed. Nat accidentally got the command key stuck a month or two ago, so I couldn’t type anything because it always thought I was typing a command. I’d been using an external keyboard since, which was super annoying. All of a sudden, my keyboard is magically fixed! D was typing something and said Nat hit something and it was fixed. Maybe I should have asked Nat how to fix it in the first place.
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy