Featured Korean Recipe for Kids
Recipe: Gyeran Mari
We will make gyeran mari together via an Instagram cook along on Tuesday, February 15th.
Image via My Korean Kitchen
Other Korean Recipes For Kids
- Hobak Jeon – pan fried zucchini in egg batter
- Gamja Jeon – potato pancakes
- Kimchi has been around for almost 800 years, and is eaten at every meal! It is so common that children are taught to say “kimchi” to smile for a picture! You can make your own, or save some time and buy one of the 170 varieties.
- Over 90% of the world’s seaweed for people to eat comes from South Korea.
- Bulgogi – thin cuts of beef cook quickly on a hot pan. The secret is marinating early and long – you can buy the sauce or make your own.
- Bibimbap – There are many ways to make “mixed rice with meat and a variety of vegetables” (which is what bibimbap means) – a clever and acceptable way of using what you have on hand.