Morning Skincare Routine
Here’s my morning skincare!
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum – helps soak in more moisture and adds elasticity, so I love doing a few drops of this before my moisturizer in the morning. Use code LOCALPASSPORTFAMILY for 20% off.
- Squalane & Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum – sometimes I’ll switch it up and use this one that brightens and protects skin
- Squalane & Vitamin C Rose Moisturizer – this is a newer moisturizer from them that has a similar profile to my beloved facial oil that I’ve used for years. I’ve loved this moisturizer! It’s a bit lighter so it’s my favorite for morning.
- Squalane & peptied eye gel – I don’t use this one every day, but it’s super great if I’m extra tired or puffy eyed
Nighttime Skincare Routine
Here’s what I do for my nighttime skincare!
- Oil cleanser – I am obsessed with this cleanser and have used it for about 2.5 years. It keeps my skin sooo clear and also doesn’t dry it out. I’ve had maybe 3-4 zits in the entire time I’ve used it. I use it with the pull cloths. You can use code PREETHI20 for 20% off your order.
- Serum – I always follow up cleansing with a serum
- Night Serum – I love this nighttime resurfacing serum and have used it for years.
- Super Firm Serum – I recently added this serum to my rotation and usually switch between the two, but occasionally use both. I like this one but haven’t had much experience with it yet, so can’t really speak to results. (Use code LOCALPASSPORTFAMILY for 20% off.)
- Squalane & Omega Repair Cream – this is the moisturizer I’ve used and loved for years. It’s a great one.
- Squalane & Vitamin C Rose Moisturizer – this is a newer moisturizer from them that has a similar profile to my beloved facial oil that I’ve used for years. I’ve loved this moisturizer! It’s a bit lighter so I prefer it in the morning and use the above one more at night.
- Facial Oil – I always follow up with a couple drops of facial oil. Keeps my skin extra hydrated at night and feels so good.
- Squalane & Vitamin C Rose Oil – this cult favorite has been my number one for years and years. Absolutely love it – so moisturizing, light, smells amazing.
- Blue Facial Oil – after hearing about this oil for a while, I finally tried it and it turns out it really is the miracle oil. Those very few zits I’ve gotten? This oil clears them up literally overnight. It’s magic. Works great on teen acne and I love just doing a couple drops of it at night as a hydrating and preventative measure. Absolutely love it. (Use code LOCALPASSPORTFAMILY for 20% off.)
- Eyelash & Brow Serums
- I always make sure to do a swipe of my eyelash and brow serums. These have been absolute miracle workers with regrowing my lashes after they started falling out postpartum and regrowing my very overplucked eyebrows. I’ve tried several things like this and this is the only thing that truly works wonders.
- Marine Algae Eye Cream – I don’t use this one all the time, but it’s really rich and hydrating so I like using it a few times a week or if I’m feeling extra tired.