Here are some of my faves from the year:
13. Nats game. I mean, the excitement.
12. Beach! We ate enough sand to last the whole summer.
11. Joy School. Funnest.
10. Camping. Gorgeous, involved foil packet veggies and Moo Thru, all you need.
8. Roanoke. There was a Friday night jamboree and giant lollies. You may be starting to think our winners involve fun people and good food. You would not be wrong.
7. Richmond Half Marathon. Some of our favorites and pizza at the finish line.
6. Vermont – oh, that gorgeous land of cheese and ponies. We loved you. Also, Boston & Montreal. Tops.