Welcome to LPF Weekly Deals! These are our favorite, tried-and-true travel gear and home life items that have stood the test of time. With 7 people in our home or when we travel, we try to only purchase items that are really worth their while (and their travel weight). I hope this helps you, too!
REI’s biggest sale of the year is an amazing time to pick up some high quality gear at an affordable price. I shared lots of great items in this post on our favorite summer travel essentials, but here are some specifics that we love that are on sale right now:
- Keen Hiking Sandals – we swear by these and have personally paid full price. They’re perfect for dry hiking, water hiking, going to the pool, going to school, or pretty much any summer adventure. A couple of my kids even wear them year round with socks, ha! Don’t miss these – they’re an amazing deal and such high quality (we even pass them down to multiple kids!). The toddler, women’s, and men’s versions are also on sale.
- Keen Hiking Boots – We got waterproof hiking boots for the whole family for our Alaska adventures this summer. We wanted something sturdy and that could handle wet weather since that’s almost a guarantee there, but I always prefer waterproof hiking footwear regardless. While I almost never care about nice shirts for hiking, footwear is a place you don’t want to skimp and this is a great chance to get high quality gear for a discount. Here are the ones we got for our big kids and little kids. Also men’s and women’s.
- Tons of packs and bags are up to 25% off, including the CamelBak Mini Mule that we love, this women’s 40L pack,
- This awesome encapsulated fleece zip up is lightweight but warm, stretchy, made with 92% recycled polyester, and great for layering.
- We love Hydro Flask water bottles and they’re all 25% off!
- A lot of women’s athletic clothing and men’s clothing is 25% off
- Lots of sleeping bags and mats are up to 25% off, including these super warm and packable kids’ down sleeping bags
- Up to 25% off hiking pants and shorts
I got this bag about 3 years ago and it’s been my go-to for summer ever since. It’s absolutely enormous – it fits at least 4-5 full sized beach towels, and has side pockets for all the things. The best part is that it has a zipper on top!! I cannot stand when big beach bags are open on top and then tip over and everything falls out. This keeps stuff contained, but still lets out any sand or debris from summer. It’s on super sale right now so you might want to grab a couple!
30 % Off Target Outdoor Furniture & Grills/Grill Accessories
Target is having a huge sale on outdoor furniture and grills/grill accessories that are up to 30% off. Perfect time to get these summer items if you’re looking. They’re also doing up to 50% off a bunch of outdoor play items!
Old Navy has mega stepped up their game in the last couple years. So many cute things at smoking prices.
I always feel silly paying a lot of money for yet another streaming service but at this price, it’s a no-brainer. Such a great deal.
Another outdoor furniture sale! This one has maybe even better deals.
I have a couple swimsuits from Anthropologie and they’re my very favorites – well made and so pretty. They’re all 30% off right now!
Hanna pajamas are so soft and thick and are the only ones that have made it through all 5 kids. There are several sleepers that are on last chance sale and under $20 – an absolutely ridiculous price for the quality.
Not the most exciting of purchases, but we’ve loved this spray carpet stain remover for years and years. It works better than anything else we’ve found and lasts forever. Currently on sale for a few bucks off.
I love the beauty and functionality of Le Creuset cookware but it’s definitely an investment. A bunch of items are up to 30% off and ship free here!