Oh, Santorini. It’s the stuff dreams are made of, right? We stopped in Greece for about a week on our way to the Middle East in August of 2014 and we just fell in love with the country. The food, the warmth (both in disposition and sunshine), the history, the beauty. It was all wonderful! Keeping reading for all our tips on visiting Santorini with kids!
How many days to spend in Santorini with kids?
Things to do in Santorini with kids
1. Take a caldera boat tour.
2. Stay off-the-beaten-path.
3. Take the cable car.
4. Swim in Amoudi Bay in Santorini with kids.
5. Go to the beach.
6. Watch the sunset.
7. Walk the 600+ steps to Thira.
8. Go for a hike, or a stroll.
9. Explore the ruins of ancient Thira.
10. Learn about volcanoes.
11. Eat a relaxed meal (yes, really) in Santorini with kids.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST ABOUT SANTORINI WITH KIDS, YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE POSTS TOO:
- 3 Days in London with kids
- Best International Family Vacation Destinations
- Family Vacation Packing List